Hello Chavonne & Zach!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, there is fog/overcast in the forecast, which may present slightly cool weather. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature.
Thursday, March 17, 2016 | 9:00AM
Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access, Galveston
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
View this section of the beach here! (Password: 2400)
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- NOTE: Due to needing beach patrol, we suggest arriving a little earlier (at least ten additional minutes) to allow time for contacting them and waiting for their arrival. The number is (409) 763-4769
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- The groom (including groomsmen, where applicable) and your guests should arrive to your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- Bride (including escort and bridesmaids, where applicable) should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- After the ceremony, John (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us on your flow and completion of photos.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!