Hello, Talynn & Austin!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, cloudy skies are in the forecast for your wedding time slot. While the chance for storms has cleared the hour, we’ll continue to observe the weather. Should something change, we will keep you posted and do our best to work with mother nature.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Sunday, June 23, 2019 | 6:00 PM :: Galveston Garden Elopement Ceremony – Sugar Bean, 11 Evia Main Galveston, TX 77554 — Small Gazeb on the corner of Evia and Porch Street.
Your wedding ceremony will take place at small gazebo down the street from Sugar Bean (at the corner of Evia and Porch Street).
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Groom and your guests should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time.
- Bride (including escort and bridesmaids, where applicable) should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Pastor Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- After the ceremony, Blue Media Works (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us to time your arrival to the restaurant location.
Fisherman’s Wharf | Access Begins: 6:45 PM
2200 Harborside Dr. Galveston, TX 77550
Your celebration dinner will begin at 6:45PM at Fisherman’s Wharf. You won’t have to worry about directions to Fisherman’s Wharf since your photographer will be guiding you there. However, I’ll leave them here for reference.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, service fees and any additional menu ordered items outside of your package included entree options.
Parking is included for a three-hour duration. You will need to bring their validation ticket into the restaurant and request for it to be validated before leaving. Keep the ticket away from cell phones. This tends to erase the validation. Some guests decide to use part of the complimentary parking to venture off and enjoy the Strand area. This is a great way to end the evening!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411