Andrea + Dondee!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! You will enjoy sunny skies as you say, “I do”.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Saturday, October 31, 2020, | 6:00 PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 25th Seawall Blvd – Right Side of Pleasure Pier
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 25th Street beach section of Seawall Blvd, on the right side of Pleasure Pier. Beach traffic tends to be heavier on the right side, due to the large swimmable area. We will do our best to position your wedding close to the stairs (easy guest and setup access) and directly across from Fish Tales.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- If you are arriving together, you should arrive ten minutes prior to your start time.
- If you are not seeing each other prior to the ceremony or having a traditional intimate wedding:
- Dondee should arrive at your ceremony spot ten minutes prior to start time. Please have assembled sand ceremony kit and marriage license.
- Andrea should arrive five minutes before start time. Please text (number below) when you are in route. I will meet you in front of Pleasure Pier.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Grayling Alexander) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- You have two hours of photography. Your photographer (John – Blue Media Works) will be there to capture all of the special moments. Sunset is at 6:36 pm. Therefore, being on time is necessary to get the most out of your beach photography.
Fish Tales | Access Begins: 6:30 PM and Ends at 9:30 PM
2502 Seawall Blvd. – Across the street from Pleasure Pier
Your celebration dinner will begin at 6:30 PM at Fish Tales. Our portation of the bill has been paid. Your waiter will present you with a final bill at the end of the event.
At the end of dinner, you will be responsible for restaurant gratuities, service fees, and any overage, considering everyone will order off the menu.
Let me know if you have any questions!
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411