Hello April & Raymond!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your ceremony activities, here is the current hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! We’re excited that rain is currently not a factor. We’ll continue to observe the weather, keep you posted and do our best to work around mother nature. The great thing about your ceremony location is that there is covered options!
Friday, January 1, 2016 | 4:00PM :: Garden Ceremony
Sugar Bean Garden – 11 Evia Main, Galveston 77554
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the gazebo located just down the way from Sugar Bean’s main gazebo. We’ll meet you at the main gazebo garden located at 11 Evia Main, in the Evia community directly behind Moody Garden’s Golf Course.
This section the lawn behind Sugar Bean.
- You should arrive ten (10) minutes prior to the wedding start time and report to the gazebo area.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us. We will use this number(s) to communicate on your wedding day as necessary.
- The minister will great you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- We won’t collect a marriage license and will have you slip off your rings for the ring ceremony. We’ll treat this just as a traditional ceremony without a marriage license.
- To have a timely start and get the most of your daylight, we ask that everyone arrive on time.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411
We can’t wait to see you!