Hello, Kristy + Bill!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! The sun will be shining with perfect temperatures
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Friday, May 25, 2018 | 7:00 PM :: Beach Wedding Ceremony – 24th Street Seawall Beach Access
Your wedding ceremony will take place at a beach location in the 24th Street beach section of Seawall Blvd. Ideally, we would love to position you near Pleasure Pier’s 24th Street beach access pending beach traffic. This is a “no swimming” section of the beach and usually pose a good opportunity for wedding space.
This section of the beach is near Pleasure Pier.
View this section of the beach here! (Password: 2400)
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- Groom, you should arrive at the beach at 6:50P.
- The photographer will be there to greet you and began capturing photos.
- Be sure to have the rings and marriage license. The photographer will capture these as part of the details photography.
- Again — DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- Bride, you should arrive at 6:55P.
- Text us when you are on the way!
- The minister will greet you both at some point, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- In summary, here is what your timeline will look like:
- 6:50P — Groom’s Beach Arrival
- 6:55P — Bride’s Beach Arrival
- 7:00P — Ceremony
- 7:20P — After ceremony photos
- While all of your vendor services are included, you are responsible for vendor gratuities.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after-hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day. Let us know if you have any questions along the way!
(281) 962-1008 x 8411 | (888) 763-2933 x 8411