Hello, Kayla + Jake!
It’s almost wedding time and we’d love to share details to ensure you get the best Galveston wedding experience. We’re so excited to be a part of your wedding day!
To assist with preparing for your wedding day and planning for your daily wedding activities while in Galveston, here is a daily and hourly weather outlook. We’ve been watching the weather closely to plan for your special day! Currently, it looks like there are sunny skies in the forecast for your wedding time slot! We’ll continue to observe the weather, should something change, we will keep you posted and do our best to work with mother nature.
WEDDING DAY FORECAST:
Saturday, May 12, 2018 | 5:00 PM :: Elopement Ceremony – Hotel Galvez– 2024 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77550
Your wedding ceremony will take place at the Hotel Galvez, in the Oleander Garden.
If any changes are necessary, we will contact you on the number we have on file.
- If you have an alternate or additional cellular to provide. Please email this to us.
- Jake, you should arrive 10 minutes prior to the start time at the Oleander Garden.
- Kayla, we will meet you 10 minutes prior to the start time in the hotel lobby.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE. Unfortunately, you cannot have a ceremony without it.
- The minister (Pastor Allan) will greet you, review your marriage license and details prior to beginning your ceremony.
- After the ceremony, Ronnie (your photographer) will continue to direct your flow and keep in touch with us.
On your special day, you will be able to reach us via our after hours extension. Please note that this extension will only be valid on your wedding day.
(281) 962-1008 x 101 | (888) 763-2933 x 101