Full Service Wedding Planning — Houston Wedding Planners | Galveston Wedding Planners
Are you looking for a someone that will help you plan, design and manage your wedding plans from beginning to end? If full service wedding planning is what you need, our Houston wedding planners will take you from concept to execution, helping you realize your design vision and ensuring that you remain the bride. As Houston wedding planners, we offer our local full service that expands across the greater Houston metro area. This full service ensemble is designed for the couples that desire an enhanced full service planning experience. Your planner will help you to develop a wedding that’s uniquely you!
Here’s a sample of what’s included:
General Services Prior to your big day will include:
- Progress meetings to promote a healthy planning experience — focus on progress, style, vision, traditions, etc.
- Unlimited business hours phone and email availability
- Monthly meetings as needed to maintain a seamless wedding planning flow
Pre-wedding Services will include:
- Customized budget portfolio
- Precious Nuptials & Destinations Virtual Planning Workspace
- Wedding etiquette guidance
- Set and attend all vendor appointments
- Outline ceremony and reception floor plan
- Comprehensive wedding day schedule for all involved party members
- Complete wedding day timeline for all your vendors
- Rehearsal coordination
- and more…
Wedding Day Services will include:
- Supervise delivery and setup of wedding vendors
- Guide you, your wedding party and guests graciously throughout the events
- Conduct ceremony and reception as rehearsed and outlined
- You’ll have full access to our Wedding Day Emergency Kit
- Complete production availability on your wedding day
- and more…
We begin by supplying the complete inclusions to to ensemble and work though the customization process to ensure the final collection is unique to your wedding planning needs. Our full service planning, Full Service Wedding Planning starts at $3900.
Final pricing is based on services, location(s), size and details of the event. Let’s get started with your customization process! We love to talk weddings!